Resists Corrosion and Mineral Build Up
• Zurn PEX tubing is corrosion resistant, extending the life of your system, versus copper which can corrode and collect mineral build up.
• PEX systems expand during freezing and resist damage where copper and CPVC systems will burst, causing thousands of dollars in damage.
Safe, Clean, and Healthy
• Zurn PEX tube is certified to NSF 61 for safe use with potable water. Zurn PEX tubing is free of heavy metals such as lead, and is free of BPA to ensure the highest quality.
• Zurn PEX tubing does not amplify sound and expands to absorb the effects of water hammer, resulting in a system that is quiet during operation.
• Zurn PEX tubing has a higher thermal resistance than copper and CPVC, allowing hot water lines to stay hotter longer.
Proven and Reliable Expansion Installation Method
• Expansion systems are full strength upon installation, provide 360 degree uniform pressure, and deliver more flow than required by fixture demand.
• Zurn, a leader in the plumbing industry for over 115 years, backs the Zurn PEX plumbing system with an industry leading 25-year warranty.